Kenwood DVR-410 Driver Safety Camera
- Lane departure warning
- Forward collision warning
- Vehicle in-front movement warning
- Remains active when the driver is absent from the vehicle
- Built-in impact sensor (G-sensor)
- One touch incident record button
- SD Card is included
- Playback via PC / Mac
- Super high-definition quality recording (2304 x 1290)
- Advanced parking mode
- 4M pixel camera
- HDR technology ensures clear natural recordings
- Wide angled lens
For spare parts and additional items, call the Kenwood Technical Helpline on 01728 746100.
Full HD video recording is available in a compact design to document any occurrence or disturbance you may come across while driving your vehicle. With HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, it can record video at dark and bright locations, without underexposing or overexposing the image. A gyro sensor will automatically detect when there is an event and separate a portion of memory on the SD card for viewing.
Additional safety and warning features will detect and alert you of a possible forward collision or as lane departure begins to occur.
The camera is stylish, compact and thanks to the satin finish offers an authentic OE feel.